The Midnight is a phaser pedal that expands on traditional analog phaser design. By utilizing digital control, the Midnight offers five global waveforms to its two modes: tap and ramp. Tap mode offers tap tempo functionality with four available subdivisions. Ramp mode allows the user to set a slow and fast phasing speed and accelerate between the two, emulating a classic rotary speaker cabinet.
- Analog phaser with five selectable waveforms
- Tap tempo with four divisions
- Ramp mode to alternate between two selectable speeds
- External input for additional tap tempo and ramp control
- Soft-touch bypassing with latch/momentary switching
- Top-mounted jacks
Power: 9V DC, 50mA (center negative)
Dimensions: 2.6''x4.77'' (W x L)
About the Artwork:
The Midnight’s artwork is based on an art piece from a Blackfeet artist that my dad gave me before his passing in 2017. The Blackfeet used the teepee as a source of shelter and in the design, the teepee stands on the Blackfeet plains underneath the midnight sky.