What if a phaser could remember itself? Dweller remembers. It remembers far too much. From familiar phase and vibe sounds to resonant random step filtering, warm delays, and previously unheard in-betweens, the Dweller is capable of countless sonic textures with five controls and six modes.
- Toggle switches to select between two phaser voices (four stage and eight stage) and three wave shapes (sine, triangle, and random step)
- Three controls to shape the sound of the phaser: Rate to set rate, Depth to set depth, and Regen to increase intensity.
- An innovative Stretch control that changes delay time inside each phaser stage
- Mix control from 100% dry (unaffected signal) to 100% wet (affected signal)
- Expression jack for external control of the Stretch parameter
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power