Adam link is a small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with 4 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high, it fits under the smallest Pedaltrain models PT-nano or PT-mini.It offers voltages 9 or 12V and a total output current of 700mA.
The top two fixed 9V outlets will power any two Strymon or or other two medium current pedals. The bottom two outlets, configurable to either 9 or 12V, will power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain. If needed, all 4 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
Pedal board mounting
Four threaded holes in the bottom of the power supply are positioned in a way to allow easy attaching of the unit to a pedal board. Especially with Pedaltrain boards both top and underneath mounting is possible using just two screws. All the needed parts are included. The only thing you have to do is to drill either two holes in the pedal board.
- super flat design, fits under Pedaltrain PT-nano or PT-mini
- 4 isolated outlets with 9 or 12V
- total output current of 700mA
- two medium current outlets able to power any two Strymon pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- detachable mains power cord
- CIOKS unique mains link feature, Adam easily adds additional 4 isolated outlets to onother link power supply
- 6 Flex cables included
- Split Flex included
- very easy mounting to pedal boards
Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 3-4: 9V DC / 250mA each
Size: 115x88x31mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)